Skip to main content

Blur....

I have that feeling when your like...blur. Can't be bothered sort of feeling but knowing you have so much to do? I have my german speaking tomorrow (again) so i hope i don't fail (again). I have been so stressed out that my mum mum sugested that i take these resuce remedy sweets that calm you down, they work! I feel that taking these will make me focus on what i want.

Healthy? Is that what i have been this week OR have i been a fat fucking whale and deserve to die. Average of 1200 calories this week. Yes that is awful and i feel the extra pounds already. BUT i feel like i needed this. I am stressed out! After binging so terribly all this week and not being as freash as i had hoped...I feel like i am on track again. Mother has got a new job. So she won't be finishing work until 5. That means it will be easier for me to skip dinner. I will be able to say i have already eaten, leave some plates and shit out so she will believe me. Sick isn't it? That my first thought was this and that i wan't firstly happy for her.

Anyway, i still need this. After eating (normal) for a week, i feel gross. I don't understand hoe people eat this all the time! I feel so full my stomache has been bloated almost all day! Sometimes i say to myself  'your insane you need help' But after me sort of unintenanaly being normal this week i have realised i need this disease. I need to have something to control. I need to know i can control what other people can't. So i win, i can do what only a small amount of the world can do. That doesn't mean i have won the war. I am still 118lbs, i need to be at least 108lbs in 4 weeks time. Think i can't do it? Watch me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes, i don't think i have a problem. Not when i see the girls at school comparing how much their spine sticks out, i feel just normal. But then i realise that it isn't possibly normal to have anxiety attacks about eating a small amount of food. Once i've ate, i can honestly feel the calories turing in to glyceral, holding on to my muscles, my bones burying me deep into some hole of fatness. It scares me so much, my heart starts to pound, tears start to fall. Next thing i'm on the ground doing 100 sit-ups because it is the only way i know how to get the feeling to go away, or purging. I guess i could self harm but that doesn't make any difference to the fat on my body, it's just punishment. I deserve punishment for being to weak. Weakness should be my new name. I can't seem to resist that calorific chocolate, or those salty peanuts. That is it, i can't deal with the anxiety. I completly give up with food. It is not enjoyable. Today was the closed i ...

The Development of Multi-Professional Occupational Health Services

During the ultimate fifty years a want to lessen the rate of occupational injuries and sicknesses, and to deal with the financial burden that arises from place of job injuries and illnesses onto the tax payer through the externalization of costs, has compelled the business enterprise of the country wide infrastructure to aid employers to fulfill their prison duty in fitness and protection at paintings. This was to a huge volume guided by way of the International Labour Organization (ILO) conventions. The ILO Occupational Safety and Health Convention, No one hundred fifty five (13) and its Recommendation, No 164 (14), provide for the adoption of a national occupational safety and fitness policy and prescribe the moves needed on the national and on the man or woman employer tiers to sell occupational safety and health and to improve the operating surroundings. The ILO OH Services Convention, No. 161 and its Recommendation, No. 171 (33), offer for the established order of occupational fit...
I am just the binge machine. The only think i'm good at is gaining weight. I want to eat everything, i don't know why i just do. I'm not even hungry.