Skip to main content

Failure has just reached a new level.

I hate myself. I failed my german speaking. I have to resit on friday. I do not need this strees anymore! I want to cry or more so i want to eat, fuck loads. I'm not going to because i am fat and being skinny is the only thing that will make me happy right now.
    The worst thing is that my friend seems awfully smug that i failed and she passed, bitch. I'm not counting her as a friend anymore because she is a first class bitch. I have been friends with her for years, and i am a very loyal and good friend. She has decided to invite two of her friends to her house on friday night, i am not one of them. She is a bitch right? Ever since my granddad got cancer she stopped being friendly with me. I love my granddad and i am very close to him. So of course i was upset. Did she comfort me? Nope. She hasn't even asked how he's doing, so inconsiderate. What sort of friend is that? Argh she pisses me off. I just wonder what she would say if i told her about my eating habbits. She would probably say i was stupid and whats the point. She was pissed off when i gave up chocolate for lent. She said 'Who does that?, Whats the point?' I just turned away because i couldn't be bothered to explain. Fucking bitch.
    I feel like i have nobody i feel alone. She has been my best friend for a while but i don't want her to be anymore. It's not easy to just decide to be friends with other people. So i'm going to the gym with people i don't normaly speak to, maybe i'll become good friends with them. I hope she becomes jelous when i'm super skinny and she's a fat bitch.
 
 575 Calories today. Ceral with milk (155) Pasta and cheese (360 + 50).

I will not binge. I will not binge! I need to stay strong. I need to be perfect. I need to pass my exams. I must be the best. I will be the skinnest and the smartest. Food just gets in the way of my plans. I will stay strong!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes, i don't think i have a problem. Not when i see the girls at school comparing how much their spine sticks out, i feel just normal. But then i realise that it isn't possibly normal to have anxiety attacks about eating a small amount of food. Once i've ate, i can honestly feel the calories turing in to glyceral, holding on to my muscles, my bones burying me deep into some hole of fatness. It scares me so much, my heart starts to pound, tears start to fall. Next thing i'm on the ground doing 100 sit-ups because it is the only way i know how to get the feeling to go away, or purging. I guess i could self harm but that doesn't make any difference to the fat on my body, it's just punishment. I deserve punishment for being to weak. Weakness should be my new name. I can't seem to resist that calorific chocolate, or those salty peanuts. That is it, i can't deal with the anxiety. I completly give up with food. It is not enjoyable. Today was the closed i ...

The Development of Multi-Professional Occupational Health Services

During the ultimate fifty years a want to lessen the rate of occupational injuries and sicknesses, and to deal with the financial burden that arises from place of job injuries and illnesses onto the tax payer through the externalization of costs, has compelled the business enterprise of the country wide infrastructure to aid employers to fulfill their prison duty in fitness and protection at paintings. This was to a huge volume guided by way of the International Labour Organization (ILO) conventions. The ILO Occupational Safety and Health Convention, No one hundred fifty five (13) and its Recommendation, No 164 (14), provide for the adoption of a national occupational safety and fitness policy and prescribe the moves needed on the national and on the man or woman employer tiers to sell occupational safety and health and to improve the operating surroundings. The ILO OH Services Convention, No. 161 and its Recommendation, No. 171 (33), offer for the established order of occupational fit...
I am just the binge machine. The only think i'm good at is gaining weight. I want to eat everything, i don't know why i just do. I'm not even hungry.