Skip to main content

I thought i liked rollacoasters...

FUCK! I have had one of the weekends of my life. I had been doing so well with my restricting and i had to go and balls it up! I have litarly been on the see-food diet! Every food i've seen i've wanted. This all started when i refused to have pudding when my sister came around for dinner. She acted all pissed off when i said i didn't want any. So, i went fuck it, i had some. It tasted so good and i was now in binging territory. I then had a chocolate bar and a giant bowl of peanuts.
   Saturday, i stayed at home. Bad move, cravings have been unbearable. I have been trying to revise for my mock exams but all i could think out was food. So what did i eat? Ceral, banana, breakfast ceral bar, macaroni cheese, 2 chocolate bars, peanuts and crisps! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME!!!
  Sunday: toast with jam, melon, m and ms, minstrels, soup and bread. Argh i haven't even stepped on the scaled because i am scared. I am scared incase i smash the fucking thing to pieces!! I have just been in the shower and cried the whole time starring at my fat.
  I hate being hungry. I hate cravings. I hate myself. I am a failure. If you wanted an example of a failure i would be perfect!

Isn't this just hillarious! I came down stairs this morning and my mum says to me, 'Rebekah, you've lost so much weight, you look so skinny' I wanted to scream in her face. How can i be skinny after all that shit i've just ate. I am not skinny i am ugly and fat.

For some reson i keep telling myself that it was okay to binge because i have exams and i'm stressed. That shouldn't be an excuse! One half of me is screaming 'what are you doing,you fat fucking pig' while i am shuffing chocolate into my mouth! The other half is screaming, 'i'm fucking hungry i can eat when i want' The awkwardness of this is that an Avenged Sevenfold song is playing right now, which has lyrics 'I'm not insane, i'm not insane!' I am fucking insane. What is wrong with me?  I need help. NO. I don't need help i need to be skinny, then i will be happy!

I am going to start going to the gym on thursday nights. I am going to ask a couple of friends if they will come as well. This is going to be good because i will be more motivated! I am going to go running almost every night when i can. Tuesdays i will be at dancing, so that is exercise so that is okay. I might not go running on fridays so give myself a rest.
  I watched the london marathon today, so that has really inspired me!

Does anybody else get great enjoyment our of watching things like; Obese: A year to save my life, Supersize vs Superskinny, I used to be fat. These make me feel so much better about myself and i think while watching these programs, if i eat that is what i'll end up like. Great motivation!!

Sorry for the long post, but i had a lot to get off my chest and i haven't posted in a while!!
I need to stay strong, this week i have a calorie restricment of 600 calories. Wish me luck!! xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes, i don't think i have a problem. Not when i see the girls at school comparing how much their spine sticks out, i feel just normal. But then i realise that it isn't possibly normal to have anxiety attacks about eating a small amount of food. Once i've ate, i can honestly feel the calories turing in to glyceral, holding on to my muscles, my bones burying me deep into some hole of fatness. It scares me so much, my heart starts to pound, tears start to fall. Next thing i'm on the ground doing 100 sit-ups because it is the only way i know how to get the feeling to go away, or purging. I guess i could self harm but that doesn't make any difference to the fat on my body, it's just punishment. I deserve punishment for being to weak. Weakness should be my new name. I can't seem to resist that calorific chocolate, or those salty peanuts. That is it, i can't deal with the anxiety. I completly give up with food. It is not enjoyable. Today was the closed i ...

The Development of Multi-Professional Occupational Health Services

During the ultimate fifty years a want to lessen the rate of occupational injuries and sicknesses, and to deal with the financial burden that arises from place of job injuries and illnesses onto the tax payer through the externalization of costs, has compelled the business enterprise of the country wide infrastructure to aid employers to fulfill their prison duty in fitness and protection at paintings. This was to a huge volume guided by way of the International Labour Organization (ILO) conventions. The ILO Occupational Safety and Health Convention, No one hundred fifty five (13) and its Recommendation, No 164 (14), provide for the adoption of a national occupational safety and fitness policy and prescribe the moves needed on the national and on the man or woman employer tiers to sell occupational safety and health and to improve the operating surroundings. The ILO OH Services Convention, No. 161 and its Recommendation, No. 171 (33), offer for the established order of occupational fit...
I am just the binge machine. The only think i'm good at is gaining weight. I want to eat everything, i don't know why i just do. I'm not even hungry.