Skip to main content

Just wait for a moment and think.

I ate 498 calories today, i feel proud. But somewhere in the back of my mind is saying that i shouldn't be proud of this, but if i ate more i would hate myself i would not talk to anybody and sit alone in my depression. Sometimes i think what would people say if i told them i hated eating over 1000 calories in one day. They would proably dismiss it as me wanting attention, so i don't tell anybody. Sometimes i am disgusted at how one person can eat a sandwich, crisps and a chocolate bar in one sitting, but other times i wish i didn't care how many calories are in some food and i could just eat whatever. Another thing i would love to say to someone is, i ate this and that and felt so guilty i made my self sick by downing 3 glasses of warm water and sticking my fingers as far back down my throat as i could. When i write this and re-read it it sounds insane, but i still do it. I think about it all the time. When i am tryping i am thinking about how many calories i burn doing it, when i eat something i think about fat bubbling on to me. I am telling everyone this because it's easier to type it than to say it to someone you love. I know this is a disease but it's not something you can control it's a part of me. If people feel the need to hate on somebody with this disease and say that they just want attention, they can fuck off. Believe you me attention on this disease is the last thing i want. All i want is to be skinny and that is what i am doing, i'm being me and i'm not going to change anything about that. I can't remember a time when i didn't think like this

Add caption
I can't remember not thinking like this. Sometimes i think i would be easier not being like this. On the other hand i think it would be horrible not to care because i would feel empty almost. Does this mean i like it? Do i like calculating the calories i eat on my phone through the day? Does it mean that i like binging and purging, i may of only done it twice but you wouldn't do it a second time if you didn't like it the first right? But this isn't a thing you give up overnight. I don't want to give this up but do i enjoy having this disease? Yes is probably the answer because i am not going to be asking for help to stop or try to stop anytime soon. I suppose you could say that i am proud of this disease, so i should be if i continue to live with it. Yes i am proud that i ate 498 calories today, this is me deal with it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes, i don't think i have a problem. Not when i see the girls at school comparing how much their spine sticks out, i feel just normal. But then i realise that it isn't possibly normal to have anxiety attacks about eating a small amount of food. Once i've ate, i can honestly feel the calories turing in to glyceral, holding on to my muscles, my bones burying me deep into some hole of fatness. It scares me so much, my heart starts to pound, tears start to fall. Next thing i'm on the ground doing 100 sit-ups because it is the only way i know how to get the feeling to go away, or purging. I guess i could self harm but that doesn't make any difference to the fat on my body, it's just punishment. I deserve punishment for being to weak. Weakness should be my new name. I can't seem to resist that calorific chocolate, or those salty peanuts. That is it, i can't deal with the anxiety. I completly give up with food. It is not enjoyable. Today was the closed i ...

The Development of Multi-Professional Occupational Health Services

During the ultimate fifty years a want to lessen the rate of occupational injuries and sicknesses, and to deal with the financial burden that arises from place of job injuries and illnesses onto the tax payer through the externalization of costs, has compelled the business enterprise of the country wide infrastructure to aid employers to fulfill their prison duty in fitness and protection at paintings. This was to a huge volume guided by way of the International Labour Organization (ILO) conventions. The ILO Occupational Safety and Health Convention, No one hundred fifty five (13) and its Recommendation, No 164 (14), provide for the adoption of a national occupational safety and fitness policy and prescribe the moves needed on the national and on the man or woman employer tiers to sell occupational safety and health and to improve the operating surroundings. The ILO OH Services Convention, No. 161 and its Recommendation, No. 171 (33), offer for the established order of occupational fit...
I am just the binge machine. The only think i'm good at is gaining weight. I want to eat everything, i don't know why i just do. I'm not even hungry.