Skip to main content
Back from my camping weekend...  I didn't binge as much as i thought i would. 1165 calories for Friday and 1250 for Saturday. I will have burnt a lot of this off though becuase i was walking 3 miles on friday will tent ect on my back and walked about 8 miles on saturday. I only had 5 rows of chocolate, more than i said i would have but it's really hard when doing so much exercise. I also had half pack of fruit pastles. So am okay with eating over 1000 this weekend, i think i might just be saying this so i don't break down haha! I haven't stepped on the scales yet. I don't want to after doing so well the last couple of days and then binging! I even binged this morning. I had some cereal for breakfast and a roll with nutella. I have realised my mistake, all i can do now is try and correct it.

This week is going to be tough. My birthday tomorrow, i don't want to have any cake, i know this will just spark my mum off so i'm going to have to deal with it. I am living with my sister until thursday when i go to paris. So this week i am going to have to be one tough cookie and restrict as much as i can. I believe that i can stay under 1000 tomorrow. For the rest of the week i want to stay under 800 at MOST. When i'm in paris...I have no idea. Being under 1000 calories a day would be fantastic. The only thing is i won't know how many calories are in foods. This is going to drive me mental. There is a continental breakfast, so i hope there is things like fruit not just cooked breakfast. We have to deal with lunch so i want to skip that out completely. Dinner however is going to be difficult to deal with. I need to stay strong.

Off the topic of food. I 'm going to paris on thursday! So excited to see everything. I am going to disneyland aswel. I have to say being the geek i am, i am so excited to go there haha. We are getting the bus there on thursday night, then the ferry in the morning. It is going to be a long drive and i probably won't sleep a wink on the bus. Therefore gorgeous bags under my eyes!

I am nervous about going to paris. It is going to be warm weather and i want to be able to wear shorts. I hate my legs! They are so gross and wobbly *cry* I know this is all i'm going to be thinking about. 'is he looking at my legs?' 'omg, he thinks i'm obese' 'why don't i have any control, my legs are pure proof of what food does to you' Then i will be in a mood the rest of the day, because of one look or another girl having skinnier legs than i do.

When i was on my camping trip someone said to me, 'well your too skinny anyways' YES! I was extatic about that, i don't feel it though. I want to loose 2lbs before i go to paris that would make me 112lbs (hoping i am still 114 after this weekend) I would cry with happiness!

I feel like this post has been all over the place today. I have loads on my mind. So much been going on, camping, birthday, sisters house, paris! So i won't be posting for a while maybe in 2 weeks time? I will have so much to write. I will most likly have some regrets. If i think before i eat your just going to have to make up for this later, i might just avoid it. Wish me luck!

Bekah
xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes, i don't think i have a problem. Not when i see the girls at school comparing how much their spine sticks out, i feel just normal. But then i realise that it isn't possibly normal to have anxiety attacks about eating a small amount of food. Once i've ate, i can honestly feel the calories turing in to glyceral, holding on to my muscles, my bones burying me deep into some hole of fatness. It scares me so much, my heart starts to pound, tears start to fall. Next thing i'm on the ground doing 100 sit-ups because it is the only way i know how to get the feeling to go away, or purging. I guess i could self harm but that doesn't make any difference to the fat on my body, it's just punishment. I deserve punishment for being to weak. Weakness should be my new name. I can't seem to resist that calorific chocolate, or those salty peanuts. That is it, i can't deal with the anxiety. I completly give up with food. It is not enjoyable. Today was the closed i ...

The Development of Multi-Professional Occupational Health Services

During the ultimate fifty years a want to lessen the rate of occupational injuries and sicknesses, and to deal with the financial burden that arises from place of job injuries and illnesses onto the tax payer through the externalization of costs, has compelled the business enterprise of the country wide infrastructure to aid employers to fulfill their prison duty in fitness and protection at paintings. This was to a huge volume guided by way of the International Labour Organization (ILO) conventions. The ILO Occupational Safety and Health Convention, No one hundred fifty five (13) and its Recommendation, No 164 (14), provide for the adoption of a national occupational safety and fitness policy and prescribe the moves needed on the national and on the man or woman employer tiers to sell occupational safety and health and to improve the operating surroundings. The ILO OH Services Convention, No. 161 and its Recommendation, No. 171 (33), offer for the established order of occupational fit...
I am just the binge machine. The only think i'm good at is gaining weight. I want to eat everything, i don't know why i just do. I'm not even hungry.