Skip to main content

Here it is, the truth...

I am looking for the light at the end of the tunnel. I'm sure it's there. I do not want to be depressed and annoyed and pissed off anymore! I am making changes. I need to, to be able to achive. I am going to change many things, some may be hard, others may be easy.

I am not going to swear anymore! No matter how annoyed or angry i am. I will use Ned flanders words (could be amusing).

 I am going turn down those peanuts and any food i don't need. I will look at foods and actually think, do i need that or do i just want it?

I will not care what my friends say about my eating habits, i will not give in.

I will not stress out so much over nothing!

I will give up chocolate, from now on.

I will be as sociable with my family as much as i can.

I will ditch those certain friends that don't care.

I will be postive about my eating disorder. I will not wake up some morning wishing i didn't have it. I need it to be skinny. It doesn't just go away i need to tell my self. I need to believe in myself. I will meet my goals. I will be postive when my weight goes up and down. I need to think 'well i'll just eat less tomorrow' or 'I will do some exercise' I deinatly shouldn't purge. After that blood coming up i scared my self. I can not promise on that one though. As i said, it doesn't just go away. I don't want it to go away. I need to something to take control of. I cannot control my granddad cancer, i cannot control my sisters anxiety, i cannot control my brothers OCD, i cannot control my mums noisyness and i cannot control my dads anger problems. I feel that if i become perfect, everything else will be too. My fucked up life won't be so hard anymore. I will finally be beutiful and people will notice me and think 'shes so skinny, i want to be her' I want people to be jealous of me. I want people to say 'your too skinny' Then i will be happy.

While i'm bearing it all i might as well expose when this all started, or when i think it did.

I was 10 (young i know) i went swimming with my boyfriend at the time. I wore a bikini. The next day he finished me. It sounds so stupid but after that i just noticed how fat i was, how many calories were in my favortie foods. I became vegetarian. Have been ever since. I lost a lot of weight (yey) But not enough. A lot of my friends are really skinny, so is my sister. So this year i am 15. Feel free to say i'm a 'wanarexic' because i know i'm not. I never thought one day i want to be obsessed about my weight, i want that to be the only thing on my mind, i want it to drive me insane, i want to cry everynight or everytime i strep on the scales. It just happened. I cannot control my ED, but i can help it. If i want to be skinny i will have to live with it. I shouldn't complain (why i'm becoming postive) because i am just helping it. This year my ED became worse. I started purging up food. I started restricting uner 500 calories when before it was just under 1500.  Maybe it's because i found out my granddad has cancer and i realised how fucked up my family was. I don't know. I'm just trying to blame something else for it.

So thats it. The truth. I feel a lot better now that i've wrote it all down. It feels real now. I don't think i would ever be able to speak it out load. I doubt anybody acctually read this because it's so long but it helped me. I feel a lot stronger now.


 Bekah
  xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes, i don't think i have a problem. Not when i see the girls at school comparing how much their spine sticks out, i feel just normal. But then i realise that it isn't possibly normal to have anxiety attacks about eating a small amount of food. Once i've ate, i can honestly feel the calories turing in to glyceral, holding on to my muscles, my bones burying me deep into some hole of fatness. It scares me so much, my heart starts to pound, tears start to fall. Next thing i'm on the ground doing 100 sit-ups because it is the only way i know how to get the feeling to go away, or purging. I guess i could self harm but that doesn't make any difference to the fat on my body, it's just punishment. I deserve punishment for being to weak. Weakness should be my new name. I can't seem to resist that calorific chocolate, or those salty peanuts. That is it, i can't deal with the anxiety. I completly give up with food. It is not enjoyable. Today was the closed i ...

The Development of Multi-Professional Occupational Health Services

During the ultimate fifty years a want to lessen the rate of occupational injuries and sicknesses, and to deal with the financial burden that arises from place of job injuries and illnesses onto the tax payer through the externalization of costs, has compelled the business enterprise of the country wide infrastructure to aid employers to fulfill their prison duty in fitness and protection at paintings. This was to a huge volume guided by way of the International Labour Organization (ILO) conventions. The ILO Occupational Safety and Health Convention, No one hundred fifty five (13) and its Recommendation, No 164 (14), provide for the adoption of a national occupational safety and fitness policy and prescribe the moves needed on the national and on the man or woman employer tiers to sell occupational safety and health and to improve the operating surroundings. The ILO OH Services Convention, No. 161 and its Recommendation, No. 171 (33), offer for the established order of occupational fit...
I am just the binge machine. The only think i'm good at is gaining weight. I want to eat everything, i don't know why i just do. I'm not even hungry.