Skip to main content

First time since 19th of may

I purged for the first time in 4 weeks. My only excuse is that i needed to. I am stressed and i binged. So after crying i went in the shower and purged. I have to say it is not a nice feeling pushing down the larger bits of sick that would go down the plug hole. I then sat in the shower at cried a little more. After i came out othe shower i did a 20 minute intense workout, i still feel awfull. I can't do anymore exercise because i need to revise. I don't want to revise anymore. I am sick of having my head buried in books. This weekend had been my first let up off revising and now i can't get back into it.

I think i am going to re-start my skinny gril diet since i mucked up completly this week. It will go better this time.

Argh i got so frustrated at my mum today. She was asking about what i wanted for dinner and i said i didn't want bread, pasta, carbs at all really. My sister was with us in the kitchen and she must of gave my mother a funny look. M mum then said 'shes just going through a bit of a phase at the moment' What does that mean? Has she seriously not noticed i have been fussy about food for almost all my life. I know what it is, i have become stronger, i find it easier to say no to food now than ever, so this ends up as a 'phase'. What kind of a 'phase' is she meaning. I though a 'phase' was when you became lesbian for a month. Or you decided to be a goth for a year then turn back to normal. This is not a phase. I will never stop trying to loose weight, because that is the only thing i really want. Other people might aspire to new clothes, or getting into university. I want these things but most of all i want to be perfect. I want people to talk behind my back because i am so skinny. I want people to be jealous of my bones. I want to be the thinspiration i look at everyday.

My family are complete arseholes if i am being honest. When my whole family were around for dinner my dad started saying that i didn't like eating bread or things with flour in anymore. Then my brother started saying i was fussier than his girlfriend, and all she eats is chips and sausages, which i find to be disgusting. I hated eating dinner today with my family. My sister kept on looking aver my shoulder when i was eating, like she was judging the way i cut up my food into small pieces. She would also watch me drink my water in between bites to she how much i acctually drunk. She was judging me. Everyone was. It was horrible.

I find the only time i binge is when my parents or family are not in house. And i mean propa binge. Maybe thats because i don't want them to think i'm weak. Or they might tell me to stop, when i'm bingeing the last thing i want to do is stop until i feel sick. I don't want them to think i'm going to become obese. I don't want them to see me running to the toilet to throw up. Argh really i just don't want them to know anything at all. I just want to loose weight.

102lbs by the 22nd of july. Lets go for it.
Bekah
xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes, i don't think i have a problem. Not when i see the girls at school comparing how much their spine sticks out, i feel just normal. But then i realise that it isn't possibly normal to have anxiety attacks about eating a small amount of food. Once i've ate, i can honestly feel the calories turing in to glyceral, holding on to my muscles, my bones burying me deep into some hole of fatness. It scares me so much, my heart starts to pound, tears start to fall. Next thing i'm on the ground doing 100 sit-ups because it is the only way i know how to get the feeling to go away, or purging. I guess i could self harm but that doesn't make any difference to the fat on my body, it's just punishment. I deserve punishment for being to weak. Weakness should be my new name. I can't seem to resist that calorific chocolate, or those salty peanuts. That is it, i can't deal with the anxiety. I completly give up with food. It is not enjoyable. Today was the closed i ...

The Development of Multi-Professional Occupational Health Services

During the ultimate fifty years a want to lessen the rate of occupational injuries and sicknesses, and to deal with the financial burden that arises from place of job injuries and illnesses onto the tax payer through the externalization of costs, has compelled the business enterprise of the country wide infrastructure to aid employers to fulfill their prison duty in fitness and protection at paintings. This was to a huge volume guided by way of the International Labour Organization (ILO) conventions. The ILO Occupational Safety and Health Convention, No one hundred fifty five (13) and its Recommendation, No 164 (14), provide for the adoption of a national occupational safety and fitness policy and prescribe the moves needed on the national and on the man or woman employer tiers to sell occupational safety and health and to improve the operating surroundings. The ILO OH Services Convention, No. 161 and its Recommendation, No. 171 (33), offer for the established order of occupational fit...
I am just the binge machine. The only think i'm good at is gaining weight. I want to eat everything, i don't know why i just do. I'm not even hungry.