Skip to main content

She knows...

Can you believe this. I have just got home from my sisters i had dinner and i didn't have much of course. But the bowl full was massive so it looked like i haven't ate anything. So then came the questions. 'what have you ate today?, what did you eat yesterday?' Well i ate shit loads yesterday thanksto my sister. I have strawberries, malteasers, veggie pasta and a fish fnger wrap, disgusting amount of food. So i told her, but not for her that wasn't enough. She just raises her eyes. So i think thats it so i go upstairs to come on here. A couple of minutes later she comes into my room. She sits down askes me what i'm doing. Then she says that she's very worried about me, that i don't eat enough. Then she said your going to end up anorexic. She said it, she addmited it, she now knows i have a problem. She then carried on saying the weight was dropping off me, which it clearly isn't since i am a fat pig. I denied it of course. I said it was rediculous. She then said are you annoyed at me. Well yes i am annoyed this means i can't loose fucking weight anymore! I have to fucking eat when i don't want to all because of her being 'concerned' about me.

I didn't know what to say to her really. I wanted to laugh. I said to her 'well i think i eat enough' how ridiculous is that. I really hate her for spoiling this for me. As soon as i start getting closer to my goals. Well i guess this just means i will be hiding food a lot more often and a lot more of it. This makes me wonder if she has seen my food diary or seen the toberlone in the bin? I think not or her reaction would of been a lot worse.

I can't wait to move out. Then i will be able to control what i eat without her on my back. I will be able to loose weight so much easier and quicker. I won't have rotting food in my room from hiding it. I won't have to purge unless i personally fuck up. Life would be so much easier.

I hope her having worries about me doesn't stop me loosing weight. I refuse to gain weight. It is ridiclous if she makes me gain weight. I think i would cry. I have done so well and to have it all destroyed because of her. ARGH WHY IS LIFE SO DIFFICULT!

Sorry for that. I sorta broke my pact for not swearing anymore. I think it's acceptable in this situation.

Tomorrow i am home with the father all day. I am going to try stay away from him and revise all day. This means i will be busy, too busy to have food. 600 calorie limit tomorrow and i WILL stick to that. Just downloaded MyFitnessPal for my phone. Think i'm going to like this app.

Okay i think i'm gunna go cry now. I need it out.
Bye
Bekah
xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes, i don't think i have a problem. Not when i see the girls at school comparing how much their spine sticks out, i feel just normal. But then i realise that it isn't possibly normal to have anxiety attacks about eating a small amount of food. Once i've ate, i can honestly feel the calories turing in to glyceral, holding on to my muscles, my bones burying me deep into some hole of fatness. It scares me so much, my heart starts to pound, tears start to fall. Next thing i'm on the ground doing 100 sit-ups because it is the only way i know how to get the feeling to go away, or purging. I guess i could self harm but that doesn't make any difference to the fat on my body, it's just punishment. I deserve punishment for being to weak. Weakness should be my new name. I can't seem to resist that calorific chocolate, or those salty peanuts. That is it, i can't deal with the anxiety. I completly give up with food. It is not enjoyable. Today was the closed i ...

The Development of Multi-Professional Occupational Health Services

During the ultimate fifty years a want to lessen the rate of occupational injuries and sicknesses, and to deal with the financial burden that arises from place of job injuries and illnesses onto the tax payer through the externalization of costs, has compelled the business enterprise of the country wide infrastructure to aid employers to fulfill their prison duty in fitness and protection at paintings. This was to a huge volume guided by way of the International Labour Organization (ILO) conventions. The ILO Occupational Safety and Health Convention, No one hundred fifty five (13) and its Recommendation, No 164 (14), provide for the adoption of a national occupational safety and fitness policy and prescribe the moves needed on the national and on the man or woman employer tiers to sell occupational safety and health and to improve the operating surroundings. The ILO OH Services Convention, No. 161 and its Recommendation, No. 171 (33), offer for the established order of occupational fit...
I am just the binge machine. The only think i'm good at is gaining weight. I want to eat everything, i don't know why i just do. I'm not even hungry.