Skip to main content

When one skinny person ruines your mood.

420 calories today, which i am so proud of today since i went in to Edinburgh today with my dad! My calories were: Banana (95), Smoothie i was forced to get instead of water oh and also being told i was boring in the meantime (55) Apple (60) fish fingers (150) salad (60). I really didn't want fish finger today. But since i sepnt the whole day with my dad i couldn't really lie about eating loads.

I feel so good now, i feel like i am flushing out all of my binge food and starting new for about the 400th time. I really hate how i can control my intake so much better when i am not at school!

Well today, went to Edinburgh for a little shopping trip trying to forget about the rainy day! Well i felt really good this morning, very postitve about my control. I was wearing my high-waisted shorts with my american vest top. Then one stupid uber skinny girl has to be there. Argh i was so jealous of her. My mood was destroyed because of her. Since that moment of seeing her i hated what i was wearing, felt fat and gross and to be honest i wanted to go home and cry. Why can't i be like her, beautiful and perfect.

Anyways, i didn't get any clothes, i was too depressed to try anything on. So i bought the new florence and the machine CD, which i am listening to right. Now i love her voice, it's so natural, not forced at all. I wish being skinny was like that, no trouble. I also got a book about a girl with brittle bone disease, which will surely cheer me up.

Fathers day tomorrow, i guess it should of been fathers day today because i spent the whole day with my dad, the top daughter i am. He will proably go off on his bike tomorrow, i'll be quite glad really, i will be able to workout.

I think now m going to take a bath and paint my nail ect. Just to make myself feel a bit nicer. Haven't stepped on the scales yet. Think i might leave it until monday. See if i have gained, i don't think i will be surpised if i have.

Bekah
xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes, i don't think i have a problem. Not when i see the girls at school comparing how much their spine sticks out, i feel just normal. But then i realise that it isn't possibly normal to have anxiety attacks about eating a small amount of food. Once i've ate, i can honestly feel the calories turing in to glyceral, holding on to my muscles, my bones burying me deep into some hole of fatness. It scares me so much, my heart starts to pound, tears start to fall. Next thing i'm on the ground doing 100 sit-ups because it is the only way i know how to get the feeling to go away, or purging. I guess i could self harm but that doesn't make any difference to the fat on my body, it's just punishment. I deserve punishment for being to weak. Weakness should be my new name. I can't seem to resist that calorific chocolate, or those salty peanuts. That is it, i can't deal with the anxiety. I completly give up with food. It is not enjoyable. Today was the closed i ...

The Development of Multi-Professional Occupational Health Services

During the ultimate fifty years a want to lessen the rate of occupational injuries and sicknesses, and to deal with the financial burden that arises from place of job injuries and illnesses onto the tax payer through the externalization of costs, has compelled the business enterprise of the country wide infrastructure to aid employers to fulfill their prison duty in fitness and protection at paintings. This was to a huge volume guided by way of the International Labour Organization (ILO) conventions. The ILO Occupational Safety and Health Convention, No one hundred fifty five (13) and its Recommendation, No 164 (14), provide for the adoption of a national occupational safety and fitness policy and prescribe the moves needed on the national and on the man or woman employer tiers to sell occupational safety and health and to improve the operating surroundings. The ILO OH Services Convention, No. 161 and its Recommendation, No. 171 (33), offer for the established order of occupational fit...
I am just the binge machine. The only think i'm good at is gaining weight. I want to eat everything, i don't know why i just do. I'm not even hungry.