Skip to main content

Friends, who the fuck needs them.

Guys i'm back at school! Not fun at all!
So i have missed shit loads and it started an anxiety attack, blah i wish i wouldn't worry so much!

So my friends have suddenly released a whole truck full of pity on me. "You seem really lonely, we think you are depressed and showing signs of being suicidal" THANATOS! I just thought, well if you knew what i did this summer.....
So basicly they invited me out tonight, i went. They also invited me out this weekend to go to a movie. I will go but i just feel like they are doing this because they feel sorry for me. Because they think i'm lonely. I don't want pity, it is the last thing i want. Just all of this makes me think, have they seen my scars? Hmm. Despite all my negative thoughts on them feeling sorry for me, it made me feel good. I do feel loved. And after coming home tonight i feel a lot happier! I even had motivation to tidy up my room! I had a good time, it's just pushing myself to get out that is the hard part. So i hope this weekend will be good and i will be able to start school on monday a fresh. Putting all my effort into socialising and my school work. Oh and loosing weight haha!

Remember 'amy' well she is a bitch and i hate her, okay? She has basicly replaced me. So that is another reason why these friends are feeling bad for me. Anther reason for my depression i guess...

Okay so i may sound like i have a lot a friends. I am not going to deny that. I don't sit alone at lunch, and i don't think that will ever be a problem. Why? Because i'm somewhat 'popular'. But i am not the 'popular' that sleeps around and is in the middle of the school gossip. I am the 'popular' that just talks to all the girls that sleep around and are in the middle of the school gossip. I am the girl which has many friends, but doesn't have any. Does that make sense? I don't have any close friends. I have friends that i will talk to at school, but i don't have friends that come to my house and i tell them everything about my life. So everything just gets kept inside. I can't open up to anybody. Even if i had the chance, i don't think i would because i don't think they would understand. What i am saying is, i would rather have 2 great friends which understood me and cared, rather than 20 'friends' who couldn't care less. I just want a friend that i can open up to, not have to lie around. My whole life is a lie, only me, myself and i know the truth and right now, that isn't going to be changing any time soon.

So FOOD, today was good 377 calories and my net -340. I feel good. I hope i have lost by tomorrow, praying for 112 again! Then i can just get lower and lower! This new workout is really good and i definitly feel a difference! Feel free to write it down and give it a go!

Bekah
xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes, i don't think i have a problem. Not when i see the girls at school comparing how much their spine sticks out, i feel just normal. But then i realise that it isn't possibly normal to have anxiety attacks about eating a small amount of food. Once i've ate, i can honestly feel the calories turing in to glyceral, holding on to my muscles, my bones burying me deep into some hole of fatness. It scares me so much, my heart starts to pound, tears start to fall. Next thing i'm on the ground doing 100 sit-ups because it is the only way i know how to get the feeling to go away, or purging. I guess i could self harm but that doesn't make any difference to the fat on my body, it's just punishment. I deserve punishment for being to weak. Weakness should be my new name. I can't seem to resist that calorific chocolate, or those salty peanuts. That is it, i can't deal with the anxiety. I completly give up with food. It is not enjoyable. Today was the closed i ...

The Development of Multi-Professional Occupational Health Services

During the ultimate fifty years a want to lessen the rate of occupational injuries and sicknesses, and to deal with the financial burden that arises from place of job injuries and illnesses onto the tax payer through the externalization of costs, has compelled the business enterprise of the country wide infrastructure to aid employers to fulfill their prison duty in fitness and protection at paintings. This was to a huge volume guided by way of the International Labour Organization (ILO) conventions. The ILO Occupational Safety and Health Convention, No one hundred fifty five (13) and its Recommendation, No 164 (14), provide for the adoption of a national occupational safety and fitness policy and prescribe the moves needed on the national and on the man or woman employer tiers to sell occupational safety and health and to improve the operating surroundings. The ILO OH Services Convention, No. 161 and its Recommendation, No. 171 (33), offer for the established order of occupational fit...
I am just the binge machine. The only think i'm good at is gaining weight. I want to eat everything, i don't know why i just do. I'm not even hungry.