Skip to main content



 

This is like the most perfect picure ever okay.
So i have really hit rock bottom. I took 38 laxatives last night and i couldn't go to school because the pains were unbareable. So today all i have done is binge and purge to find i have some lovely scarring on my knuckles, wonderful. I also stalked tumbl and read. I just feel way too fat and hideous to leave the house. Can i just stay in this room forever?
Anyways lesson from this post is, NEVER TAKE LAXATIVES OKAY? If you do, after reading this post, i will haunt you down and turn you into a vegetable.
Erm, sorry if anyone has e-mailed me because well i can't get on to my e-mail because i've forgotten the security question, yes i'm dumb stop laughing.
What else?
I'm so stressed about my choices fo after i finish school. I am thinking of taking pschology but what else fuck i have no idea! This boy i have sort of been seeing asked to move in with me next year! OMG! Like what the hell. I have no where near the amount of money to pay for a flat, along with bills and food. Well if i moved out of my parents house, i would never eat and that is the only thing that is making me concider this. My mind is so fucked. Help!
Bekah
xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sometimes, i don't think i have a problem. Not when i see the girls at school comparing how much their spine sticks out, i feel just normal. But then i realise that it isn't possibly normal to have anxiety attacks about eating a small amount of food. Once i've ate, i can honestly feel the calories turing in to glyceral, holding on to my muscles, my bones burying me deep into some hole of fatness. It scares me so much, my heart starts to pound, tears start to fall. Next thing i'm on the ground doing 100 sit-ups because it is the only way i know how to get the feeling to go away, or purging. I guess i could self harm but that doesn't make any difference to the fat on my body, it's just punishment. I deserve punishment for being to weak. Weakness should be my new name. I can't seem to resist that calorific chocolate, or those salty peanuts. That is it, i can't deal with the anxiety. I completly give up with food. It is not enjoyable. Today was the closed i ...

The Development of Multi-Professional Occupational Health Services

During the ultimate fifty years a want to lessen the rate of occupational injuries and sicknesses, and to deal with the financial burden that arises from place of job injuries and illnesses onto the tax payer through the externalization of costs, has compelled the business enterprise of the country wide infrastructure to aid employers to fulfill their prison duty in fitness and protection at paintings. This was to a huge volume guided by way of the International Labour Organization (ILO) conventions. The ILO Occupational Safety and Health Convention, No one hundred fifty five (13) and its Recommendation, No 164 (14), provide for the adoption of a national occupational safety and fitness policy and prescribe the moves needed on the national and on the man or woman employer tiers to sell occupational safety and health and to improve the operating surroundings. The ILO OH Services Convention, No. 161 and its Recommendation, No. 171 (33), offer for the established order of occupational fit...
I am just the binge machine. The only think i'm good at is gaining weight. I want to eat everything, i don't know why i just do. I'm not even hungry.